MyET App, which is created and owned by L Labs Inc., believes that your privacy is important. To fulfill our commitment to respecting and protecting your privacy, we will adhere to the following principles:
1. We will inform you of the personal information that will be collected, and, where appropriate seek your consent to collect, process, use, or disclose your personal information.
2. We will only collect information that is necessary to carry out the identified purposes of use.
3. We will identify the purposes for which we will collect and process your personal information.
4. We will use or disclose your personal information only for the purposes for which it has been collected, except with your consent, or as required or permitted by applicable law.
5. We will implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information.
6. You will have access to your personal information and will be able to correct your personal information as appropriate in accordance with your rights under applicable law.
7. We will make our policies and practices for the handling of your personal information as transparent as is reasonably possible.
Types of Personal Information We Collect
To provide you services, MyET App collects, uses, and transfers the following types of information:
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from you in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you visit our site, register on the site, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our site. You may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address. You may, however, use our MyET App anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us. You can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent you from engaging in certain MyET App related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about you whenever you interact with our site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the operating system, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our MyET servers.
Web browser cookies
MyET App may use microphones on your devices to record your voice. MyET App may analyze your voice and send the result data to our site. This result data may include the scores MyET App gives to your voice recordings and the mistakes MyET App thinks you make. To verify your identity in certain MyET Online competitions, MyET App may upload the recordings of your voice to our site. Before uploading your voice recordings to our site, MyET App will get your consent. You may choose not to upload your voice recordings. But by doing so, you may lose your qualification in the corresponding MyET online competitions or rankings.
How we use collected information
MyET may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
● To run and operate our site
We may need your information to display content on the Site correctly.
● To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our site.
● To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to send them score cards, certificates, and other information about the status of your learning progress.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this MyET App, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use this MyET App. Your continued use of the MyET App following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This document was last updated on March 13, 2017